11.05.2014

2014 reader survey


whether you are a loyal reader or only stop by this blog on occasion, I would greatly appreciate your feedback in taking the below survey.

I've been taking this blog thing seriously for about a year now. while I've experienced enough growth to know I must be doing something right, I want to hear from you on how I can improve your experience. [also... you guys know a lot about me, and I'm curious about YOU.] this survey will give me some helpful input, especially from those of you who aren't regular readers or commenters.

to make this as painless as possible, I've embedded the survey below. it should take less than 5 minutes of your time to complete. be sure to click submit when you're finished!

update: the survey is now closed. thank to everyone who participated! results coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...